Adams & Chebalo, LLC is an experienced based intermediary firm. Solving problems and developing solutions are keys to success for every client. Understand goals and expectations are a fundamental requirement.
Our initial meeting with an individual or management group sets a plan in motion. In reality it begins a consulting project. We invest time in our initial meeting to fully understand the needs of the group or individual. And then develop the information into an outlined plan. The plan is defined by a project with a clear process and an end result.
Sounds simple enough; however in reality, at the level we engage it’s a process that has evolved following hundreds of successful transactions and the experience associated with leading teams of individuals through the process of carrying out a plan to completion. That includes navigating obstacles and challenges along the way. Because in reality it’s never easy, and no textbook outlines a procedure that’s truly based upon decades of experience. Our process is based upon a tried and proven approach based upon the experience housed in our firm. And no transaction is the same. So we don’t use a cookie cutter approach. We develop an approach for each project.
Our Projects center on…
Acquisition Services and Corporate Development
Assistance in Challenged or Under performing Companies
Operational Economics – Cash Flow, Revenue Trends, Operating Costs
Seller Services and Exit Planning
Consulting – Transaction Based
No single transaction is alike in timing, structure, reason, origination, etc. As such there are times when business owners require M&A advice and services that differ from a full sale process. In the instances Adams & Chebalo can provide consulting services to match the special need. Examples are;
- Unsolicited offer management
- Negotiating and due diligence support
- Transaction and deal analysis
- M&A strategy
- Transactional services and advice for small to mid-sized privately owned companies.
- Serving the transactional representation needs of business owners that require the high levels of skill, service, and professionalism.
- Our process begins with a confidential and complimentary assessment of each owner’s unique situation. Through this unique assessment process, owners receive a comprehensive overview of the market and the options available to them.
- We respect and understand that selling a company is the most important financial decision a business owner will ever make and we work hard to make sure you make it the right one. We also know this decision and process is not only a sensitive business situation, but also a highly personal one. The entire process is conducted in a strictly confidential manner that respects an owner’s many concerns.